Our client, a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business with consumers such as Amazon and other online marketplaces, is looking for a PPC Specialist to lead their Northbrook, IL office for the execution of online paid search campaigns! The PPC Specialist will collaborate with the E-Commerce Manager to plan, execute, test, measure, and adjust paid search programs for multiple websites across all major search engines.
The PPC Specialist should have experience in building and optimizing PPC campaigns by analyzing data.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day paid search marketing activities across multiple search engines for multiple websites
- Grow and optimize keyword portfolio while testing (A/B and multivariate) ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- Identify and implement strategies that increase cost effective traffic through match type, keywords (including long-tail), bid-modifiers, ad extensions, Dynamic Search, remarketing, Product Listing Ads and evolving techniques
- Monitor and adjust bids often across multiple sites to produce the best ROI and competitive edge
- Generate new PPC ads for newly introduced products and targeted applications
- Implement A/B testing to improve ad copy, bidding and other strategic aspects to maximize ROAS for both online and offline sales
- Execute within the budgets of the various websites
Skills and/or Experience Needed:
- Execute within budget
- 1+ year experience managing traditional paid search campaigns with Google AdWords and /or Bing PPC preferred and a big plus
- Comfortable within a collaborative team oriented environment
- Strongly analytical capabilities, allowing you to see the connections between actions and results
- Ability to clearly communicate the complexities of your analysis to stake holders
- Desire to constantly learn, absorb, and test
- Experience in MS Office applications
- Fluency in English is required; Must effectively communicate, both in written and verbal form