Our Client, a rapidly growing organization, is looking for a Sr Front End Developer to create interactive interfaces for web, mobile, social and rich internet applications. Our client, a leader in their vertical has been noted for its innovative workplace culture and has been voted for being one of the best places to work in Chicago. The Sr Front End Developer will work on small to large interactive projects in a fast paced environment to build high-volume and high-quality online interfaces.
- Expert in one or more modern web application frameworks like Vue.js, React, or Angular2 (Vue.js experience is strongly preferred).
- Familiar with SASS or other CSS preprocessors like Less & Stylus.
- Experience with Git.
- Single Page Applications experience.
- Familiar with NodeJS and/or Django back end environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong web development background with experience building & architecting for enterprise-grade systems, work as an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Develop estimates and participate in scheduling and prioritization of project tasks.
- Mentor other developers to help grow their software development skill sets.
- Active involvement in the front end developer community demonstrated by regular engagement in continuing education, committee work or meet-ups.
- Produce clean, maintainable code artifacts and work well within a team of developers.
- Insurance begins on Day 1.
- 3.5% guaranteed employer 401(K).
- 18 days of PTO.
- Performance-based bonuses: up to 10%.
- Gym membership discount.