Our client, a leader in their vertical, is looking for an IT Engineering Manager to joint their growing IT team. Our client is a digital innovator in the retail space & looking for an IT Engineering Manager who has experience in leading development teams & experience with the design, architecture & implementation of web platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organization that puts a heavy focus into their technology.
- At least 1 year of experience managing software engineers in any object- oriented programming language. (Ruby is nice to have but not required)
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science – or the real-world equivalent.
- Lead and mentor a talented team of engineers to execute on projects, delight customers & propel the business.
- Active participation in the design, development, architecture & implementation of our client's web platform.
- Delivery of software features
- Collaboration with other Engineering Managers.
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure that the road map is realistic & understood.
- Stipend for continuous education.
- Flexible work environment (remote 1 day a week).
- Team outings.
- Retail discount.
- Take it as you would like vacation policy.
- Annual bonus