OtterBase is partnering with a fast-growing digital agency here in Minneapolis, MN to hire a Senior Web Designer. This opportunity would be responsible of the creation of new projects using front-end and back-end web technologies. This is a full-time opportunity with the ability to work remote on day a week.
- As a Senior Web Developer, your role in our digital agency includes the creation of new projects using both front-end and back-end web technologies for online and offline use as well as the mentoring of future team members.
- You will build custom websites.
- You will also work on internal initiatives, applications, and client-facing services.
- Successful applicants will be able to accurately estimate new development projects, comfortable in client facing and business development meetings.
- Extremely detail oriented, able to work on multiple high importance projects simultaneously, able to work as part of a team and on their own, and be able to assist other team members with questions and development issues.
- 7+ years’ experience of web development, agency environment preferred
- Proficient WordPress experience
- Experience in responsive design projects and development
- Encourages content creators to conform to SEO and other best practices.
- A deep understanding of front-end development issues and browser support limitations
- Strives for pixel-perfect execution
- Previous experience mentoring other developers, code reviews, etc.
- Magento eCommerce
- ASP.NET-MVC, SQL Server
- Symfony, Laravel
- AngularJs, VueJs
- UML, Data Modeling