Our Client in Nashville has a new opening for a FULL TIME Senior Linux Systems Administrator!! Full Benefits, work / life balance, comfortable atmosphere.
Experience: Minimum five (5) years of experience in a Linux Systems Administrator or enterprise virtualization administrator role.
- Five years of system administration with enterprise-level Linux operating systems or enterprise-level virtualization environment.
- Expert in maintaining server and storage environments including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades.
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing enterprise virtualization environment.
- Experience with administration of enterprise backup/recovery solution.
- Experience with shell scripting is preferred.
- Research and assess future technology options to support technology growth and maturity.
- Ability to provide technical leadership, mentorship and knowledge sharing for other technical staff in the department.
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with other systems technical staff, internal business customers, and external consultants and vendors.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience required
License(s)/Certifications Required: Related cert from a recognized provider (i.e. Linux+, LFCS, LPIC, RHCE, GCUX, VCP6.5 or higher) is a plus.