Day to day duties:
- Managing 30 different lists containing exceptions for a project
- Exceptions refers to the ability to keep your Microsoft license because the Google Suite tools does not offer a solution for the Microsoft version at this time.
- Creating dashboards, giving direction on where to work, impact of the work, creating pivot tables, interaction with team members, interaction with Business Relationship Managers, email/presenting information to Managers & Senior Managers
Responsibilities/Deliverable's that the resource will be responsible for?
Creating dashboards and pivot tables. Giving direction on where to work, impact of the work, interaction with team members, interaction with Business Relationship Managers, email/presenting information to Managers & Senior Managers.
Why we are filling this position:
- Based on the number of lists to maintain, manage, report out on, and give direction of where team needs to work, this will free up time for the team to deliver the work needed instead of spending time managing multiple lists, managing Google Site
Top 3 skills MUST have:
Years of experience required:
- Ability to work in Google sheets and/or Excel. Knowledge of Pivot tables, V-look ups, and MACROS required.
- Ability to multi task
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of Google suite products is preferred.
- However, exceptional knowledge of Excel/Macros, Pivot tables is required.
- An Associate’s degree is preferred.
- However, relevant experience/understanding of Excel/MACROS would be considered.