Our client is seeking a Network Engineer
This position will have a general focus and will be taking escalations. We are not looking for somebody who is highly specialized in one area, but rather somebody who has a strong foundation in a variety of areas who will be able to bring resolution issues that our support team does not have the expertise for.
- General Network Troubleshooting tools (Ping, Traceroute, Wireshark, etc).
- Some experience with firewalls.
- VPN Technologies
- Routing and Switching
Microsoft Server Fundamentals
- Candidates should have exposure to Microsoft Servers. Specifically knowledge of the following skills and topics as follows:
- File system permissions, Group Policy, Active Directory, Exchange Server (2007-2013), SQL Server, IIS, DNS, DHCP
- Candidate should also have familiarity with the following:
- How email works, SSL Certificates, Anti-Virus Technology, Backup Technology, Cloud Services (Office 365)
- Network Security Oriented, Demonstrated Leadership, Demonstrated Problem Solving, Shown Initiative, Demonstrated Time Management Skills, Demonstrated eagerness to share knowledge, takes responsibility and handles failure.