Location: Columbus-East, OH
Job Type: Perm
Design, implement, and support all aspects of server, network, storage, and telecommunications infrastructure.
1. Responsible for installing and maintaining server operating systems software, including VMWare and Windows Server.
2. Responsible for infrastructure applications including SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and supporting systems applications.
3. Maintain Active Directory and associated services including DNS, DHCP, DFS, ADFS, and group policy.
4. Hardware and software support of all server, network, storage, and telecommunications systems
5. Design, implementation, and support of network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, wireless, and firewall components
6. Responsible for maintaining Cisco Call Manager VoIP phone system
7. Responsible for ensuring that disaster recovery procedures are in place for all infrastructure systems.
8. Responsible for backup and recovery solutions and procedures for all servers and data
9. Maintains documentation on the installation and configuration of all infrastructure software and hardware
10. Responsible for the evaluation of new hardware and software and for making recommendations for the application of new technology.
11. Provides assistance in the planning of infrastructure technology projects from assessment through design and installation
12. Ability to work with management, business analysts, developers and users in a team oriented fashion.
13. Some travel required
14. Performs other duties as directed
• Associate or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent related experience.
• 4+ years of experience working in a Microsoft and VMware network environment.
• Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Active Directory, VMware, Cisco VoIP, networking, firewall administration, and network security
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills necessary.
• The following qualifications are necessary:
o Cisco / Meraki network infrastructure
o Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
o Active Directory
o VMware / vSphere
• The following qualifications are a plus:
o Microsoft Exchange Server
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Group Policy administration
o Cisco Call Manager
o Proxy and MDM Management
o Backup Server Administration