Out client is seeking a Full Stack Developer who will contribute to innovation which is critical for the growth of a fast growing, mission-driven sustainable business. The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the development of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. Successful candidates will be self-starters and have a passion for software development.
• Writes complex technical modules based on design specifications adhering to department coding guidelines delivering on time and on budget in a quality manner.
• Designs, prototypes and applies best practices for new and/or existing systems including the development of test plans
• Establishes priorities and executes to achieve results
• Creates software release notes, support documents, and user documentation
• Ensures proper version control of application software code
• Performs troubleshooting, debugging and testing of application software
• Resolves production support issues in a timely manner, including during non-business work hours when required.
• Communicates effectively with manager, peers, and internal customers to relay status of work and raise challenges, concerns, questions, and issues as necessary
• Collaborate with senior developers to help author standard process and support related documents
• Stays abreast of the new technologies and help articulate pros and cons to the management team
• Mentors junior staff in appropriate technical and business skills and help coordinate their day-to-day tasks
• Understands database architecture, distributed infrastructure and various network technologies to develop robust and scalable solutions for the organization
• Performs code reviews and design reviews in order ensure quality of deliverables and functional requirements are achieved
• Participates in daily stand ups, sprint planning, and other activities in an Agile Scrum
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree (BA / BS / BFA) or equivalent preferred
• 5-8 years' working in a corporate or equivalent environment
• 4+ years of prior experience in application development
1. Technical capacity
2. Problem solving/analysis
4. Communication proficiency
5. Work independently as well as with a team
6. Time management
7. Full Stack web development (8+ years)
8. The ability to work in a team of developers of varied skill levels and expertise.
9. Multi-tier layered architecture
Core Technologies Listed in Priority
2. ASP.NET/C#, .NET Core
5. Docker containerization
6. UI/UX (Design, CSS, Cross-browser)
7. MS SQL, SSMS, SSIS
1. MVVM, MVC, or other similar framework
2. Entity Framework
3. Git Source Control
4. Familiarity practicing in an Agile/Scrum environment.
5. Cloud development experience
6. Experience with Geographic Information System (GIS Software)