Job Type: Contract
Our client, a local leader in IT, is seeking a Compensation Analyst to support the Broad-based compensation function. The Compensation Analyst will lead compensation processes; make recommendations for improvement to existing practices, and assist with program design, development
• Assist with development, implementation and management of strategic compensation programs and solutions that align with organizational goals/objectives while ensuring cost effectiveness.
• Lead/Support quarterly and annual compensation programs including merit and incentive pay
• Build financial models to analyze and assess compensation data related to all broad-based compensation programs
• Conduct market pricing by job matching with Business Partner team and provide compensation range
• Evaluate positions to determine FLSA exemption status
• Responsible for participation in annual compensation surveys to collect and analyze market data to determine company's competitive position.
• Develop communications and trainings for new and existing pay programs
• Partners amongst various stakeholders for compensation processes that have linkages to salary planning, budgeting, system administration, and compensation offerings.
• Create and administer compensation dashboards.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, internal requirements and HR policies.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years experience in Compensation
• Demonstrated mathematical skills and the ability to analyze complex data, interpret, develop recommendations and solutions
• Experience with salary structure, salary planning, incentive programs and market pricing highly desired
• Advanced Excel skills with the ability to write complex formulas, work with pivot tables, charts and graphs
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
• Certified compensation professional (CCP) and membership in the American Compensation Association