Our client, a global marketing agency is looking for a Front End Developer to contribute to live production applications & interactive experiences in multiple environments. The Front End Developer will help execute the strategic & creative vision of responsive web applications, converting ideas into the real thing for the greater good. The Front End Developer will have exposure to emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality & ambient computing!
- Collaborating with fellow developers on large projects.
- Building stand-alone micro-sites.
- Contributing toward streamlining internal processes.
- Addressing tracked bugs.
- Respectfully working together with other disciplines in an Agile-oriented environment.
- 2+ years in client-side web development or a similar role.
- Task runner experience (Gulp is preferred).
- Proficient with JSON, AJAX, lazy-loading concepts and implementation methods.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates application of responsive design and progressive enhancement of various web properties.
- Flexible hours. It’s about getting the work done, not about when desk chairs are filled.
- Great culture.
- Annual technology retreats.
- Paid training.
- Generous paid time off.
- Brand new innovation lab with emerging technologies like 3D Printing, room-scale VR & projecting mapping.