Our client is looking to bring on a Tier 1 Service Desk agent to their team.
- Well spoken (good phone presence)
- Someone with some experience in help desk / support environment
- Must be able to type 60 WPM
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Must consider the customer as the most important part of the job.
- Involves dealing with and/or responding positively to complaints, problems, and sometimes negative and emotional behavior.
- Promotes a professional Help Desk image and its value.
- Understands Help Desk priorities and objectives and takes an active role in accomplishing them.
- Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- Strives to learn the job functions of immediate supervisor and peers.
- Microsoft MCP and Certified Help Desk Analyst preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in an IT support function or a customer service oriented, call center environment.
- Ability to focus despite distractions.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn Help Desk process, from logging to informing customer solution is in place implements solutions not fixes.
- Ability to learn technical product information quickly and accurately.
- Must have Working knowledge of the following:
- Office 2013 & Office 365.
- Remote Access VPN
- Password Administration
- Hardware Diagnostics
- Network Fundamentals
- Win7/10 troubleshooting,
- Adding network printer... configuring a new network printer
- Troubleshooting hardware (Dell laptops, All In Ones, Dell/Wyse thin clients)
- Citrix experience
- Epic familiarity is a bonus
Shift time is 10am-7pm Monday - Friday.