Our client, a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business with consumers such as Amazon and other online marketplaces, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive overall media strategy and execution for our clients. The Digital Marketing Manager will be a marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results, as well as managing a multi-million-dollar budget and working with various stakeholders to drive business outcomes including new customer acquisition, awareness, product adoption and sales.
- 3-5 years of experience with Amazon Seller Central and/or Amazon Vendor Central
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing specifically SEM, SEO, paid social and Amazon
- 3-5 years managing a digital marketing team
- Experience at a media agency managing global clients
- Bachelor's degree is required. Marketing degree preferred.
- Manage advertising budgets across all channels including Amazon, SEM, SEO and social platforms for all campaigns
- Work closely with VP of Business Development to penetrate the digital agency market and espouse the benefits of services
- Select and manage content partner to power ongoing authoritative SEO content creation.
- Oversee ongoing Amazon SEO A/B testing plan execution to drive organic ranking improvements for our clients
- Manage SEM team responsible for optimizing client spend across all Amazon paid search platforms
- Oversee team responsible for Amazon promotion execution
- Oversee and direct SEM budget spend strategy
- Set up testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, report and execute on key findings to achieve paid search objectives
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure paid efforts are aligned with monthly spend, revenue and ROI goals
- Work closely with the Analytics and Finance team to measure and report results to leadership
- Utilize various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable (Tableau, Google Analytics, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Media Services, etc.)