Job Type: Contract to Hire
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for using code to ensure that the requirements of a project are adhered to.
- Leverage OOP concepts to achieve quality goals
- Developing frameworks for testing both front-end and back-end code (Selenium, and CodedUI, NUnit etc.)
- Serve as the SME around testing for various projects; provide guidance and best practices around automated testing.
- Unit, functional, and integration testing (and knowing the differences/nuances between each)
- Write tests for APIs, mock requests with JSON payloads accurately
- Employ flexible and pragmatic approaches to testing, understanding that some features require significantly more tests than others based on the inherent risks of each.
- Writing test cases and/or acceptance criteria for user stories, and focusing on testability of the requests especially from a user's perspective.
- Identification/debugging/handling of issues related to QA
- 5+ years of QA experience, in automated testing environments
- Hands-on coding skill & experience (critical need)
- Experience in developing modern automation testing frameworks
- Strong C# and/or .Net background
- Experience testing in the following technical environments: AWS, AWS Lambdas, .NET/.NET Core, C#, Web APIs, and DynamoDB
- Experience setting up testing frameworks using Selenium, C#, Postman, and/or SoapUI
- Integration testing experience
- Strong organization skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Passion for automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.