Our Client, a rapidly growing organization is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to measure, control, monitor and improve the quality of data needed for key business processes. Our client, a leader in their vertical has been noted for its innovative workplace culture and has been voted for being one of the best places to work in Chicago.
QA Automation Engineer should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that the data and data processing are correct providing significant value to the business.
- 2+ years strong SQL experience
- Strong software and ETL testing experience
- Data quality assurance experience
- Data quality automation experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a STEM related area, or equivalent experience required.
- Responsible for developing a Data Quality Program and ensuring high level of data quality for three key areas
- New Data Warehouse
- New Web-based Operational Systems
- Master Data Domains
- Work with stakeholders to identify quality metrics and automated quality checks for all main processes
- Triage exceptions and work with Data Stewards as appropriate to resolve, or notify upstream system owners resolution required at the source
- Determine processes that require alert notification, implement and support
- Develop operational dashboards and trend reports showing data quality health for all main processes
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.