Our client, a Fortune 25 global organization is looking for a Sr Design Researcher for a 2+ year contract with the possibility of conversion. Sr Design Researcher is critical in interpreting and translating the behaviors, attitudes, and needs of a range of end-users into actionable insights, opportunities, and recommendations to prioritize requirements, improve workflow and engagement, and enhance experiences within and across employee- and customer-facing solutions.
Attributes and Qualifications:
- Be well-versed in the digital (adaptive web, app, and kiosk) space; experience with store-based research and/or employee experiences a definite plus!
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role and / or user-centric design environment.
- Have demonstrated expertise in scoping, planning, designing, executing, and analyzing qualitative user research.
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and visual communication skills
- Be adept at building relationships with internal / external partners and working collaboratively within and across disciplines.
- Have experience working closely with design teams and in an agile process.
- Demonstrate an excellence in qualitative research.
- Manage generative and evaluative user and design research including facilitating team alignment, research planning, execution, analysis, and delivery of results.
- Translate needs, behaviors, attitudes, and research findings into clear insights, actionable recommendations, strategic opportunities, and guiding principles.
- Work closely with UX and Service Design teams to define testing needs and articulate insights and opportunities.
- Proactively synthesize and share insights across research efforts to drive alignment and facilitate empathy for the end-user experience, across teams.
- Identify gaps in knowledge and surface new and strategic opportunities for continued research, evaluation, and understanding.
- Build collaborative partnerships and be a trusted adviser to the Product, Business, and Development te