Are you a strong UX Designer with experience in UX research!? Do you want to work at an awesome company with excellent culture!? If so, this may be the job for you!
My client in the entertainment industry and a leader in their vertical is looking to bring on a strong UX Designer. As a UX Designer you will work closely with Product Managers, Developers and other UX team members to create compelling solutions and product features that make the ticket buying experience great.
You’ll work in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment, impacting tens of thousands of daily users on our public and internal facing platforms. There will also be aspects of UX research involved so a working knowledge of the UX Research process is necessary.
You’ll use data-driven insights and conduct research and testing to inform design directions. You’ll have the autonomy to work on multiple projects and present your solutions to senior leadership and stakeholders. You’ll be part of a team that collaborates, whiteboards and sketches together to ideate on concepts.
- A proven career in UX and Product Design with the ability to turn complex and confusing into simple and understandable
- Explore and iterate on multiple design concepts and be able to speak to the pros and cons of different directions
- Ability to create prototypes to bring solutions to life for internal communication and user testing
- Document use cases, scenarios, product flows, interaction specifications and wireframes in detail
- Experience with different research methodologies and the ability to select the appropriate approach based on research objectives
- Embrace modern design patterns and system-based approaches to UI design
- A mobile first mentality and experience designing for responsive web and native apps
- Familiar with creating and using experience frameworks, personas, journey maps etc.
- Collaborate with developers to find the most effective, expedient and efficient way to implement solutions
- Experience in an agile environment with the ability to self-manage tasks and ensure work is executed on time
- Present work in a clear and compelling manner and be able to rationalize design decisions by citing best practices, testing data, or business goals
- Expertise with modern design tools (eg. Sketch, Invision, Principle, Axure, Adobe CC)
- Experience designing high-fidelity visual mockups is a plus