Our Fortune 500 client is looking for a Sr UI Visual Designer for a 9+ month contract assignment. Sr UI Visual Designer will build and maintain design systems across multiple products, designing and coding pattern libraries and building Design Systems.
*This assignment is scheduled to start in January
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, HCI, Interaction Design, or related experience
- 3+ years of experience designing for digital products and SaaS models
- Knowledge of standard Design tools ( Adobe CC Suite, Photoshop, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Axure, Balsamiq)
- Experience working in an agile software or web development environment with cross-functional teams
- Provide Visual Design, UX, and UI support to cross-functional working groups in an Agile Development environment
- Work with Product Managers to analyze business requirements and user stories to scope creative and front-end needs
- Develop UX/UI design deliverable to support user research and optimization testing (A/B, MVY, usability testing).
- Conduct usability testing alongside UX Research Analysts and support peers with requisites visuals and prototype. The ideal candidate is comfortable interacting with users in person and can accept criticism from users and peers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills