Our client is seeking a Help Desk IT Support Specialist
- The first point of contact to assist with all aspects of computer/network hardware and communications support.
- Provide primary technical support for ASP Solution and related hardware.
- Provide primary technical support for Managed Services technologies, including firewalls, servers, and routers.
- Assist on core product implementation projects such as eDOC ASP new client installations and conversions.
- Assist on network implementation projects such as domain migrations and firewall installs.
- Perform daily and weekly administrative and maintenance tasks on client hardware.
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the Client Support and Operations Team, and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet team objectives.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, subnetting, routing) and essential server administration (Active Directory user/group management, Exchange mailbox creation).
- Strong desktop support skills, including Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Ability to travel to client sites to provide support, including overnight and weekend stays.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Ability to perform technical support duties for hardware and software support.
- Ability to create technical product documentation for hardware/software installations, troubleshooting techniques, and problem resolution.