Job Type: Contract
My client, a major player in the entertainment industry, is looking for a strong Senior UX Architect to join their growing UX team. This is a dynamic role on a team pushing the limits of UX and the technology at the forefront of the industry. Though this role initially is a contract through the end of the year, there is a very high likelihood of extension and there is also a possibility of permanent placement.
• Organize diverse business requirements and architect user journeys into intuitive, coherent, easy-to-navigate user interfaces.
• Create detailed journey maps, wireframes, prototypes and visual design comps
• Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams including Product Managers, Software Architects, and various business partners, integrating technical, business, and customer perspectives to design user experiences that are powerful yet ease to use.
• Identify opportunities to improve the value and usability of customer interactions.
• Work with other designers and programmers to achieve strong visual and technological solutions without sacrificing usability.
Familiarity with all aspects of user centered design methodology
• Extensive experience wireframing and prototyping
• Demonstrated ability to design complex user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile, kiosk and cross channel experiences
• Hands-on mastery of interaction design deliverables including concept diagrams, wireframes, prototypes (low/high fidelity)
• Experience translating usability findings into design decisions.
• Proven success designing mobile experiences on both native app and responsive design.
• Knowledge of accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG)
• 5+ years of related experience that includes visual and interaction design.
• Extensive hands-on experience with one or more interactive prototyping tools such as Sketch, Marvel