Our Client in Downtown Nashville is looking for a SharePoint/ Web Apps Developer to assist their current team. Awesome Tech Stack and working environment with a great culture. Free parking is included in the building. (**Sorry, C2C is not allowed for this role**)
- Responsibilities of the position include participating in setting organizational web development strategy and in establishing policies and procedures for publishing web pages and applications
- conducting research into current and emerging technologies and issues in support of development efforts
- installing and configuring servers and associated operating systems related to web development
- developing, coding, installing, testing, debugging, and documenting new web applications using appropriate tools
- diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with existing web applications and sites
- working with database administrators to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to Web applications
- ensuring security of all Web sites and related applications
- performing periodic Web site audits and monitoring and reporting on Web application performance
- managing development projects through the full life-cycle of software development including client meetings and presentations, project scoping and requirements definition, prototype development, testing, and rollout
- staying up to date and providing recommendations on the latest trends, best practices, competitive advantages, and other aspects that should be incorporated into the firm’s client facing technologies
- supporting and maintaining existing intranet/extranets by learning the current designs and improving where applicable
- working to educate and build awareness for firm members and external users of available knowledge management and sharing tools
- and participating in design efforts related to integration of primary information storage systems
- Experience with SharePoint 2013, HTML5, SaaS, Node.js, Web Services, Photoshop, Lotus Notes, and CML is a plus.
- Candidate should have strong web development skills, business analysis skills, project management skills, and communication skills.
- Candidate should also have experience in GUI design and implementation for web based applications, and experience designing and maintaining extranet and internet systems.