IT Audit Staff Consultant
Location: Brentwood, TN
Job Type: Perm
Our client in Brentwood, TN is looking for an IT Audit Staff Consultant to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity.
• Performs IT control testing in accordance with defined testing plans. Documents testing in a manner that thoroughly explains the procedures performed as well as the related results.
• Continues to develop technical skills in IT auditing, information security and consulting.
• Possesses or attains a clear understanding of the engagement objective in order to perform only the necessary procedures.
• Responds positively to suggestions to improve work quality.
• Develops and demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills. Keeps client personnel informed as appropriate. Communicates status of engagement to Senior Consultants and Managers in a timely manner. Informs Senior Consultants and Managers of issues that arise with the client so that they are fully informed of all matters. Prepares work papers that are neat, organized, clear and cross referenced.
• Prepares for and completes CISA or CISSP examination.
• Is involved in community/civic/social organizations and events.
• One to two years of security risk assessment experience
• SOX, FISMA, SSAE 16 or other SOC reporting experience is preferred
• CISA/CISSP certification or actively pursuing certification
• Bachelor's degree plus completion of additional course hours necessary to be qualified to sit for the CISA/CISSP exam