Our client is seeking a Software Engineer
- Programming real-time/multitasking control software in C/C++/C#
- Troubleshoot multiprocessor software and hardware systems in the lab and in the field. Communicate with customers and managers to define requirements and resolve functionality or schedule conflicts.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Understanding of electronic and computer hardware systems, and the ability to use this knowledge to troubleshoot equipment and advise others
- Document code and manuals to ease software maintenance
- Supports new equipment and equipment-installed base by providing online support or on-location support throughout the world
- Modify and maintain software upgrades
- BSCS or BSEE or BSCE with equivalent programming experience strongly preferred.
- Past experience with programming of serial and network communication interfaces (RS 232/422, Ethernet)
- Familiarity with Unix, and Windows programming
- Object-oriented programming experience
- Understanding of mechanisms and mechanical components