Location: Frankenmuth, MI
Job Type: Perm
- Analyze, develop and lead the execution of efficient and cost-effective project plans for system design across multiple areas within Information Technology. Lead complex projects established as corporate priorities throughout the company.
- Prepare project plans by gathering, analyzing and making recommendations based on client input.
- Limited coordination with the client throughout the project lifecycle. Be the subject matter expert within area of responsibility.
- Maintain a mutual understanding of project direction with the project team.
- Balance project priorities and ensure deadlines are met.
- Facilitate meetings, training and client presentations.
- Design business and technical solutions by interfacing with internal resources across all areas within Information Technology.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for application features and functions.
- Design and develop high-level functional requirements and scope acceptance for new development and enhancements of applications, products, and services.
- Transform functional requirements into system specifications by writing clear and concise application requirements documents.
- Develop, maintain and support complex programs to meet specifications within area of responsibility.
- Work with advanced programming logic and techniques.
- Analyze and create efficient data structures.
- Ensure programs effectively interface across various applications.
- Conduct analysis and testing to identify program errors.
- Analyze and improve application performance.
- Create debugging and troubleshooting tools.
- Unit test and implement the application, product, and/or service within area of responsibility as well as provide support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Define detailed test plan and acceptance criteria.
- Participate in problem definition, analysis, and development of solutions.
- Provide quality assurance.
- Advanced knowledge of a personal computer, including Microsoft Windows, email software, internet browser and Microsoft Office applications. Ability to perform complex tasks requiring the use of a variety of software. Exposure to an office environment and equipment.