Our Client in Nashville has a FULL TIME Data Analyst opening on their growing team. Exciting environment, awesome benefits including 401k, bonus, benefits, etc. Casual work environment and definite work/ life balance
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create data models with Alteryx.
- Create visualizations with Tableau.
- Creates and maintains complex spreadsheets, dashboards and database queries containing information by using Excel, Alteryx, and SQL, Tableau.
- Performs analysis of metrics/KPI’s and produces various reports as determined by management.
- Strategically mines policy data, claims data, telephone data and other transaction data to identify or confirm trends.
- Develops, produces and maintains ad hoc and custom reports working with all functional areas of the company. (claims, product, marketing, finance, HR, et al.)
- Analyzes information contained in reports as requested or needed. Uses various data tools to pull information and create reports.
- Utilizes exception analysis to audit data, identify and trace faulty information to its source. Proactively and independently works to get information corrected.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly and ad hoc reports and presents findings to management.
- Maintains compliance with fraud reporting statutes and special investigations as assigned.
- Assists other associates with preparation of reports and use of information systems, software and related sources of information.
- Comprehensively cross trains with other analysts to fully support all team functions.
- Participates and leads special projects and teams as assigned by management.
- The team, the team, the team: This is very much a team player position.
- Required: Experience with Tableau or Alteryx.
- Required: Minimum of intermediate+ Excel skills.
- Required: SQL skills. Not a hard core coder/programmer, but must understand SQL.
- Required: Three-Five years data analysis.
- Desired: Experience with API’s.
- A Plus: Experience with SSRS.
- A Plus: SharePoint 2010 experience.
- A Plus: Leadership/training/supervisory experience.
- A Plus: Automobile insurance experience, claim processing, and/or SIU.
- A Plus: GIS familiarity.
- Works well both independently, and within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and works well under pressure.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills to audience of various functional areas and all levels of the organization, from analyst to C-suite.
Bachelor’s Degree required.