Our Client, a Fortune 100 Client, is in the process of redesigning their suite of medical applications & core systems. Our client is looking for a Sr UX Designer who will play a key role in this effort working with junior and senior UX designers, visual designers and UX researchers in a highly collaborative and learning environment. The Sr UX Designer will work on complex medical applications used in a pharmaceutical environment where patient lives are impacted daily.
The role is a 1+ year contract with high possibility of conversion(if interested). Potential to work remotely/in Chicago office 1-2 days a week.
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce or other customer-facing digital experiences.
- Experience interactive with creative teams, business owners and/or technical teams.
- Experience with page design/wireframing programs such as Axure & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience participating in & defining user experience processes & best practices.
- Developer user experience designs through individual contribution and participation in terms.
- Performance output will include deliverables such as heuristic reviews, journey maps, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, design specifications.
- Defines user requirements in response to business goals working with product management & technology partners.
- Creates prototypes, process flows, wireframes & design specifications.
- Participate in & analyse user research & usability test results. Seeks out consumer data & web analytics when developing experience solutions.