Our Client, a Fortune 20 Client, is in the process of redesigning their suite of medical applications & core systems. Our client is looking for an UX Researcher who will play a key role in this effort working with junior and senior UX designers, visual designers and UX researchers in a highly collaborative and learning environment. The UX Researcher will work on complex medical applications used in a pharmaceutical environment where patient lives are impacted daily.
The role is a 1+ year contract with high possibility of conversion.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in user experience research and design of human interfaces.
- Practical understanding of traditional and new research and recruitment methods, UX methodology and design thinking.
- Ability to influence and guide others on the value and importance of user centered thinking and research.
- An understanding of the bigger picture; user context, product life-cycle, key channels, platforms competitor experiences and more.
- Manage generative and evaluative user and design research including facilitating team alignment, research planning, execution, analysis, and delivery of results.
- Work closely with UX Design team and Researchers to define testing needs and articulate insights and opportunities
- Drive engagement in research activities with key business partners and promote adoption of broad set of research methods.
- Maintain project engagement – and continue to represent the end-user – throughout development to ensure a customer-centric experience.