Our Client in Downtown Nashville is adding to their professional IT Service Desk team. Awesome technical environment, Garage Parking is included, business casual work environment.
This is FULL TIME with amazing benefits, including 401K match, bonus, etc ,
** This is on a 15 person team that runs 24/7 * 365, so the shift is NOT a standard M- F , 8-5. **
sorry no C2C is available
- Shift is Wed - Friday 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
- Saturday/ Sunday - 5:45 pm- 2:15 am
- Off- Monday- Tuesday
- The IT Service Desk Analyst is a member of the Service Desk team based in the firm’s Global Operations Center.
- As a member of the team, the Service Desk analyst responds to, investigates, and resolves various technology issues related to software, hardware, connectivity, mobile devices, etc.
- On occasion, a Service Desk Analyst must be able to work any shift to ensure 24/7 and holiday coverage needs are met.
- Advanced technical acumen to properly troubleshoot all standard firm-wide applications is essential, as are strong interpersonal and communication skills used to collaborate with other Service Desk Analysts and IT personnel.
- As a representative of the IT department, the Analyst must be able to effectively support users in all positions and any skill level.
- In conjunction with maintaining an efficient and streamlined operation, the Analyst is expected to help identify and develop proposed solutions for process gaps enabling the service desk operation to provide optimum service delivery to firm users in all offices
- Candidate must have a 4-year degree in information technology from a college or technical school and at least 3 years’ related experience
- Candidate should also have knowledge of Windows 7, MS Office 2010/2016, Outlook 2010, NetDocuments or other Document Management System, Aderant or other financial system, Adobe Acrobat 9/X or later, and Internet Explorer 10/11;
- Experience supporting various mobile devices including BlackBerry, i-devices, and Android devices;
- knowledge of laptops, remote access support tools, and best practice methods;
- the ability to work any shift in a 24x7 Technology Support environment;
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Successful candidate will be a service oriented self-starter with exceptional customer service skills, a Team player, disciplined, resourceful, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Must have the ability to work from home during times of firm or building crisis or adverse weather conditions