Our Client in Nashville has a new opening for a Full Time Linux Systems Administrator to join their team. Full Benefits, work / life balance, comfortable atmosphere.
Experience: Minimum three (3) years of experience in a Linux Systems Administrator role.
- Three years of system administration with enterprise-level Linux operating systems.
- Experience in maintaining server and storage environments including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades
- Experience in server and desktop virtualization platforms such as VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix XenApp Server and XenDesktop preferred.
- Experience with shell scripting is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with other systems technical staff, internal business customers, and external consultants and vendors.
License(s)/Certifications Required: Related cert from a recognized provider (i.e. Linux+, LFCS, LPIC, RHCE, GCUX, VCP6.5 or higher) is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience required