Our Client in Downtown Nashville is looking for an IT Trainer to join their team. Very collaborative organization and environment. Full time, great benefits, work life balance, 401K, bonus, etc. Parking is included downtown.
**This is a full time role, no C2C allowed **
Required Education, Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum two years’ experience as a technical trainer and instructional designer.
• Strong knowledge of Windows-based systems and Microsoft Office 2010/2016.
• Strong knowledge of a third-party document management system
• Extensive experience preparing online training, eLearning and print documentation.
• Strong knowledge of Captivate.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills combined with a professional demeanor.
• Ability to communicate clearly and easily with people at all levels within the organization.
• Deep technical knowledge and technical problem solving skills at an advanced level.
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and platforms.
• Understanding of adult learning principles and the ability to adjust instructional methods to best meet the needs of the students.
• Understanding of design concepts for online, self-paced learning content.
• Patience, commitment to quality, enthusiasm and reliability.
• Ability to adapt to change.
• Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.