Our Client is seeking an experienced, results driven professional to drive the strategy and execution of Paid Search advertising. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through paid search advertising. He or she will manage a multi-million dollar budget and work with various stakeholders to drive business outcomes including new customer acquisition, awareness, product adoption and sales for owned properties and third-party clients. This marketing leader needs to be passionate about measuring results and ROI and not driving short term results at the expense of long term gain. He or she will be known for testing and innovating in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale the program based on results.
- Manage client paid search advertising budgets across Amazon, Google and Bing platforms for all campaigns
- Build and optimize campaigns including Amazon Sponsored Products, Headline Search and Product Display across all Amazon paid search platforms for all business unit clients
- Oversee and direct paid search budget spend strategy through business unit third party SEM agency
- Set up testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, report and execute on key findings to achieve paid search objectives
- Work closely with the Analytics and Finance team to measure and report results to leadership
- Utilize various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable (Tableau, Google Analytics, Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Media Services)
- Work closely with the SEO team to identify opportunities based on free/organic search results
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in SEM, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Experience at a media agency managing global clients or managing SEM at a large company
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience with clickstream analysis, attribution, web analytics, A/B testing, SEO and other online marketing activities a strong plus
- Marketing degree preferred
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, HTML, site architecture and UX
- Experience running a global SEM program in multiple search engines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership
*Note there will be options for 2 days remote depending on location*