Our client is looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Developer. This is a 6 months contract to hire opportunity. US Citizen or Green Card holders are encouraged to apply.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect and Admins on overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation and support of multiple organizations in Salesforce.com. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Visual Force and the Force.com platform.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business’s requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- 2+ years of development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud a must
- Admin and Platform Development Certifications
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Lightening and Lightening Component experience
- Experience with Chatter, Communities and other Salesforce apps
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)