- At least 3 years of recent IT business analysis experience in an Agile environment is required.
- Minimum 5 years of application development project experience.
- Proven ability to communicate both oral and written information to all levels of an organization
- Ability to create high level and detailed business requirements, use cases and decompose those into functional specifications.
- Knowledge of IT best operating practices and methodologies.
- Effectively create and maintain requirements, data mapping, and other project documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work utilizing waterfall methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work utilizing the agile methodology and scrum framework including backlog seeding, user story creation, acceptance criteria, and backlog grooming practices.
- Knowledge of common technologies / architecture / technical terminology to ensure fundamental comprehension of technical requirements.
- Working knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including planning, designing, developing, testing, and releasing custom software applications.
Bachelor’s degree in any computer related field (Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology etc.) or business administration is desired.
- IIBA Certification
- PMI PBA Certification