Location: Detroit, MI
Job Type: Contract
Our client in the Metro Detroit area is looking for a talented Electrical Detailer. The Electrical Detailer will be responsible for developing detailed coordination drawings and fabrication electrical pathways of underground, above ground, under floor, overhead equipment, ceilings and electrical rooms.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Develop detailed, two-dimensional and three-dimensional conduits, cable tray and equipment drawings for coordination with other trades and prefabrication based on the particular job specifications and design documents.
* Performing verification and preparation of layout drawings to meet customer requirements.
* Maintaining REVIT and CAD system to enhance effectiveness.
* Run Clash Detection using Navis Manage for project coordination.
* Managing master file locations, names, file layers, and symbolization
* Reading floor plans, section and elevations; Understanding layering and pen weights.
* Conferring with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems and explaining drawings to production or construction teams and providing adjustments as necessary.
* Experience using Revit or AutoCAD
* Knowledge of the NEC
* Experience in the electrical design and construction installation methods
* Detailed understanding of all facets of construction blueprints (architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and special systems).