We’ve built an incredible place to work that provides career path, opportunity and community for every employee. Our culture supports YOU as an individual — personally and professionally!
Are you passionate about sales and making difference?
Are you looking for an opportunity that will both challenge you and provide you with a level of compensation in line with what you're putting into the job?
Are you interested in working for a culture that cares about you both as an individual and as a professional?
OtterBase can provide you with the types of specialized positions that will keep your career moving forward and your skills constantly up-to-date. We work closely with our consultants to find the ideal job match: the right fit for your skills and experience, as well as the right company culture, location, and financial fit.
Our talented team never loses sight of the fact that every position and every person we place is, first and foremost, uniquely individual and deserves an equally unique approach from us. Our Recruiters and Account Managers work to create the best fit for thousands of clients and consultants every day.
About this Job
A great culture
is the foundation and launch pad for long-term success
! If you are self-motivated and driven to succeed but are also looking for a culture built on values, family and fun...strongly consider joining one of our OtterBase teams. We continually strive for excellence in delighting our customers through our Passion, Diligence, and Humility while also enhancing the lives and careers of all those we serve.
We have a New Business Developer opportunity in our Detroit office!
The successful candidate can expect a competitive Base Salary, commensurate with his/her experience, in addition to a top-of-industry Incentive Commission Plan.
In an overview, a qualified candidate will:
An ideal candidate will have:
- Develop new client partnerships through the selling of Contract and Direct Placement recruiting services
- Build new client relationships to break into new accounts and develop profitable business
- Hit weekly and monthly goals related to sales activity including: calls, meetings, market penetration, placements, client revenue expectations
- Set face-to-face meetings and penetrate an account to gain knowledge, and sell Staffing Services
- Act as a staffing partner to existing clients to ensure their staffing needs are met
- Take business requirements, set client expectations, communicate this information with the Recruiting team to ensure they find the ideal candidate for the client
- Ultimate goal of building long-term profitable client relationships
- Utilize both new business development skills (cold calling, business prospecting) as well as utilizing leads from recruiters/referrals
- 3-7 years of sales experience
- 1-3 years of staffing experience
- Proven track record of breaking into accounts and developing profitable business relationships
- Previous experience selling staffing services (IT staffing experience is preferred but not required)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize business based on client needs, urgency, and overall profitability
- Excellent mentorship and leaderships skills to work with and lead recruiters
- Work quickly and efficiently in a deadline-driven and high accountability environment
- Ability to sell to all levels of an organization, C-Level through Manager
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree