A great culture is the foundation and launch pad for long-term success! If you are self-motivated and driven to succeed and are looking for a culture built on values, family and fun...strongly consider joining one of our OtterBase teams. We continually strive for excellence through our Passion, Diligence, and Humility while also enhancing the lives and careers of all those we serve.
We have a Technical Recruiter opening in our Chicago (River North) office!
A successful candidate can expect a competitive Base Salary, commensurate with his/her experience, in addition to a top-of-industry Incentive Commission Plan.
In an overview, a qualified candidate will:
- Utilize various methods and tools to identify technical talent, including the OtterBase internal Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, social media, job boards, technical user-groups, university alumni, and employee referrals
- Identify the expertise, experience, and personality fit to match the needs of our clients
- Screen candidates based on experience, availability, location, interest level, compensation expectations, and minimum education expectations
- Build relationships with potential candidates to match then in a role that’s a mutual fit for both client and candidate
- Negotiate contract terms, compensation, and benefit packages for candidates
- Prepare and support candidates through the entire submittal, interview, and offer process
- Represent OtterBase at networking events, career fairs, and other various marketing opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to use good judgement in order to connect the right candidate with the right client
- 2-5 years of staffing agency experience (IT preferred, but not required)
- Passion for sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Bachelor’s degree