Location: Schaumburg , IL
Job Type: Perm
- Audit existing content and identify areas of opportunity for improvement for SEO.
- Write SEO optimized copy that will help drive traffic and increase user engagement.
- Perform SEO best practices including keyword research and on-page content optimizations to drive user engagement.
- Continuously monitor Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools and be able to interpret data.
- Present findings and recommendations to team in-order to help maximize campaign performance.
- Work with team members to implement monthly client incentives and initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date on SEO practices and algorithm updates.
- Work with team to execute ad hoc SEO requests as needed.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in SEO – content related especially.
- Experience working with Google, Bing & Yahoo.
- Experience and comfortable navigating Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools.
- Clear understanding of SEO best practices and search algorithms.
- Understanding how to write for SEO and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
- Well organized with the ability to adapt on the fly.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Understands key on-page SEO elements - titles, descriptions, headers, images, the content itself
- Know what an XML sitemap is
- Basic HTML understanding
- Team player who is willing to take challenge head on
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Team orientated and able to adapt in a fast paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Google Analytics certified
- Automotive experience
- Site migration experience
- E-commerce experience
- Technical SEO knowledge of the issue & solutions for:
- Page size handling
- Parameter handling
- Faceted navigations
- Duplicate content issues
- Used screaming frog, MOZ