Senior .NET Developer
- Brentwood, TN
- Job Type:
- Contract to Hire
Our Client is growing and needing a senior level .NET developer to add to their fun/ hardworking team. !!
This is a Contract to Hire position in a very relaxed work environment with a new office in Brentwood TN.
Also some work from home is available
Strong Experience in .Net C#
· Experience in Web Api
· Experience in SQL server and TSQL
· Experience in ASPX and MVC
· Minimum 5 years experience with the technologies above.
· Experience with version control such as Git
· Knowledgeable on unit testing and integration testing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated, creative problem solver able to work independently when necessary.
· Knowledgeable Agile (Scrum) methodologies
· Experience with Visual Studio / Re sharper tools
· A fundamental understanding of the SOLID principals
· Work well with a team and has a good attitude (bad attitudes need not apply!)
· Committed to building great code
· BS in CS (preferred but not mandatory)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develop scalable and maintainable web applications optimized for multiple user interfaces (pc, mobile, tablet) using clean, well-documented C#/ASP.NET code.
· Support existing web applications including bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Work closely with design, front end development, and business to optimize and improve user experience.