- Benton Harbor, MI
- Job Type:
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
- Maintain a professional, organized and efficient GPO HR department, utilizing leadership, influence and administrative knowledge
- Maintain multiple calendars
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including visa applications
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, presentations, and teleconferences
- Provide a central point of coordination and communication for staff members Invoice processing and expense reporting.
- Provide other support, including, but not limited to, preparing and managing correspondence, creating presentations and reports, and scheduling office equipment maintenance as needed
- Leverage advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and train office on new software
- Providing basic HR support including interview scheduling & candidate experience, vendor management, and other administrative tasks § Lead and assist with special projects as needed.
- 5+ years previous experience as an administrative assistant
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment by organizing, prioritizing and managing multiple activities simultaneously, while supporting the office of multiple executives
- Willingness to take initiative, anticipate issues and proactively offer solutions
- A team player with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff both in the United States and abroad.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and can act discreetly in working with confidential information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, with flawless execution
- High degree of personal commitment
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- A can-do attitude and flexible approach as needed
- Experience in utilizing MS Office applications, including Word and Excel at an advanced level. Must be a highly competent user of PowerPoint