- Schaumburg, IL
- Job Type:
Our client is seeking a PPC Specialist for their Chicagoland office. A successful content specialist requires excellent communication and analytics skills, marketing savvy, and the ability to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
· Execute SEM strategies from conception to execution through completion.
· Identify areas of opportunity and inefficiency that can lead to a greater increase in KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) while maintaining budget efficiencies.
· Perform daily operations of accounts and campaigns including but not limited to:
o Keyword optimizations and refinement
o Writing ad copy and keeping up with demand of client needs based off promotions and incentives.
o Familiar with creating and executing bid strategies to achieve highest ROI.
o Creating and adjusting ad extensions
· Conduct analysis to measure performance and drive strategy and discussion.
· Stay up-to-date on changes to the Paid Search space.
· Work with team to execute ad hoc requests as needed.
· 3-5 years of experience with Google Adwords.
· Understanding of paid search.
· Search, Display & Remarketing experience.
· Understands what 'quality score' is & how it affects a campaign.
· Understands logic behind reducing bounce rates & increasing engagement.
· Understanding of KPIs.
· Knowledge of keyword research and tools.
· Knowledge & benefit of using ad extensions, day parting schedules & bid modifiers.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
· Quality writing and verbal communication skills are a necessity.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
· Passionate about SEM and the digital space.
Nice to Haves:
· Google Adwords certified
· Google Analytics certified
· Knowledge of SEO
· Automotive experience
· Knows dynamic PPC