- Brentwood, TN
- Job Type:
A GREAT CULTURE is the foundation and launch pad for LONG TERM SUCCESS! If you are self-motivated and driven to succeed but are also looking for a culture built on values, family and fun...strongly consider joining one of our OtterBase teams. We continually strive for excellence in delighting our customers through our Passion, Diligence, and Humility while also enhancing the lives and careers of all those we serve! We have current entry-level Technical Recruiter openings in Nashville. In a world of technology, PEOPLE still make the difference!
Contact me directly!
The successful candidate can expect a competitive Base Salary, commensurate with his/her experience, in addition to a top-of-industry Incentive Commission Plan.
- Accurately and efficiently identify the education, expertise, experience and cultural fit needed to source technical for OtterBase client needs.
- Utilize various methods and tools to identify technical talent, including the OtterBase career site, social media, job boards, technical associations, user groups, employee referrals, and university alumni
- Optimally screen candidates for availability, interest level, compensation expectations, benefit/relocation payroll versus subcontractor options, background challenges, and minimum education, knowledge, and qualifications.
- Negotiate contract terms, compensation and benefit packages for candidates.
- Prepare and support candidates through the entire submittal, interview, and offer process.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical talent via development activities, programs, and communication strategies to ensure continued engagement.
- Partner with other Technical Recruiters to share information and leverage resources to execute optimal identification, acquisition, and sourcing processes.
- Represent OtterBase at networking events, career fairs, and other various marketing opportunities.
- The personal attributes of passion, diligence, and humility
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to use good judgement in order to connect the right candidate with the right client
- The desire to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years of recruiting or sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree