- Bloomington, MN
- Job Type:
Our client is looking for a User Experience Designer that will provide design expertise for multiple web design initiatives. This person will work collaboratively with the UX team to support the Information Architecture and experience design of healthcare websites and web applications. A few specific examples of the types of projects include UI/UX design and strategy for a brand new health news portal and the customization of a 3rd party plan shopping tool. Potential deliverables include: customer journey maps, personas, user research and testing, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes.
- Develop wireframes and conceptual white boards for websites and web applications.
- Establish and evaluate UX standards, and work with team members to ensure consistency of those standards.
- Ensure consistency between multiple web and mobile applications and non-application projects.
- Explore new technology, design best practices and overall web standards to create solution, solve problems and set UX standards.
- Partner with the business and product stakeholders to run design sessions, create personas, facilitate experience design with documentation and communication that the agile development team can consume to create features
- 1-5 years practical UX design experience
- Solid foundation in UI best practices, including design for accessibility & performance
- Knowledge of web standards, CSS3 based design, & cross-browser compatibility
- Strong communication-able to work in collaborative environment
- College Degree and/or 3-5+ years of practical web design exp
- UX experience