Interaction/UX Designer - Orange County, CA.
- Irvine, CA
- Job Type:
Our client is looking for a Senior Interaction/UX Designer. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of user experience best practices, design tools and audience trends across devices and operating systems.
- Translate strategy, business requirements, research findings and usability best practices into high-quality, customer-centric and customer-validated designs that support and reinforce company product vision, brand, and business objectives
- Balance user experience, business needs, technical feasibility and time-to-market to determine best product designs
- Create high-fidelity and annotated wireframes and mockups, establishing and producing visual hierarchies and assets
- Work closely with user research team members to prototype and observe usability studies
- Develop and maintain company design documentation, processes and standards
- Champion customer-centric, responsive design methodologies
- Understanding of dynamic, data-driven experiences, associated technologies and appropriate software tools across multiple devices and operating systems
- Minimum 8+ years experience in digital design for consumer web, tablet and mobile applications and optimized sites including 2+ years leading a team and advising others
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks) and Axure Pro (or other high-fidelity, rapid prototyping tool)
- A passion for clean and elegant design built in a flexible grid layout using flexible images and media queries
- A portfolio or sample work that clearly demonstrates your skills