Sr. Responsive Designer - Local Candidates only
- West Hollywood, CA
- Job Type:
- Contract to Hire
A leading event planning service is looking for a Web Designer with Strong UI skills to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
Description: The role is all-encompassing as it includes hands-on tasks for the UI of websites, mobile applications, designs, graphics, and email designs. You will report to and work under the Creative Director, product managers and developers. You will translate creative directions and discussions into consumer-facing application designs and layouts. You will create a consistent look-and-feel of products. The Sr. UI/Web Designer will be a dedicated and proactive team member with a very strong work ethic.
- Creative conceptualization for Web site interfaces as well as invitation designs
- Hands-on execution of all designs
- Managing feedback for revisions
- Overseeing the consistency of the design from inception through launch
- Working with UX designers to manage deliverables
- Collaborating with the HTML/ CSS Production team on approved design
- Remains current on creative trends in our industry as well as the latest techniques/?technologies that help drive cutting-edge creative
- Approaches all projects with a focus on visual communication hierarchy using layout, color, typography, proportion, iconography, and photography
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop (with a focus on the ability to use to create Web sites/Web interfaces)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years experience designing layouts for Web sites, mobile, e-commerce, and/or Web based applications
Third party candidates will not be considered for this position.